About Agent Technologies, Inc.
Founded in 1995, Agent Technologies provides operation improvement through software and consulting. We've done work for small companies to Procter & Gamble with a concentration on manufacturing organizations.
Join our team of Internet Professionals helping clients leverage Internet based technologies. Relationship Managers are key to our business managing the relationships between Agent Technologies and our clients. Must have at least 2 years of sales experience. (Base + Commission). If interested, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our team of Internet Professionals helping clients leverage Internet based technologies. Solution Engineers implement the online solutions to our clients challenges. Must have at least 2 years of programming experience. (Salary Negotiable). If interested, send resume to email@example.com.
Agent Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to no discrimination because of race, color, creed, marital status, age, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Founder (Ben Moore)
- - Founder and President of Agent Technologies, Inc.
- - Founder and President of Niche Consumer Products, LLC.
- - Former Principal and Chief Operating Officer of CityWatcher
- - Developer on a Department of Defense Advanced Scheduling System
- - Former General Manager of a MM/year Manufacturing Company
- - Former Procter & Gamble Engineering + IT/Brand
- - Author: The Consumer’s Workshop: the Future of American Manufacturing
- - Cincinnati Business Courier Forty Under 40 Winner